Beginning Monday, April 6th at 5 am until Wednesday, April 15th at 8 am, University Blvd (on the UA Mall) will be closed between Cherry Ave and Campbell Ave.
Temporary fencing will be erected on this portion of the mall for the entirety of the closure.
Spring Fling Operational Hours
• Friday, April 10th: 4 pm – 11 pm
• Saturday, April 11th: 11 am – 11 pm
• Sunday, April 12th: 11 am – 6 pm
University Boulevard Closure- Transportation affected by this closure includes all of the following:
• Motorists – There will be no east or westbound traffic on University between Cherry and Campbell.
• Sun Tran Passengers- The Optical Science bus stop on University will be relocated to Campbell Ave
• Cyclists- Detours will be posted to reroute onto campus.
• Pedestrians- There will be signage-directing pedestrians to the proper routes around the enclosed fence area.
Cherry Avenue Closure- There will be soft closures of Cherry Avenue south of Hawthorne and north of 4th Street at the entrance of the lot near Optical Science. Hard closures will go up at the same time in the center area between University Blvd North and South. The closures will be April 10-12, 2015, 3:30pm to 1am on Friday, at 9am to 1am on Saturday and 9am to 11pm on Sunday.
Event Parking- Parking and Transportation will provide free visitor parking in surface lots after 3pm on Friday, April 10th and all day Saturday and Sunday.
This is based on a space available basis.
Cherry Garage- There is $5 pre-pay parking fee in Cherry Avenue Garage on Friday, April 10th.